Cancer Awareness Centre of Kenya have organized a FREE CANCER SCREENING AND AWARENESS EVENT to be held on 11th July, 2015 at Mahiga Primary School grounds at Kahawa West - Kamiti Road from 8.00am. Hon. Isaac Waihenya, MP for Roysambu Constituency and immediate MCAs will officiate the opening of the event.
About 3,000 people are expected in the event. Sponsoring this event will have a remarkable impact on the lives of many people. It will help reduce material and emotional costs that cancer treatment entails and shall enlighten the communities about cancer and other lifestyle diseases.
We have planned the following services:
1) Screening for reproductive Cancers (Cervical, Prostate and Breast).
2) Examination and consultancy for existing cancer patients.
3) Cancer education and nutritional talks.
4) Cancer survivors counseling and support.
5) Blood Donation drive
6) Blood pressure, BMI and Other diseases screening and diagnosis.
For More details:
CANCER AWARENESS CENTRE OF KENYA
Physical Address : Tumaini House, Moi Avenue, 3rd Floor, Suite 309.
Postal Address : P.O. Box 11480-00400 Nairobi, Kenya
Phone : +254 722 990 604, 722 809 878, 700 299 380, 719 227 960
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Website : www.cackenya.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cancerawareness.ofkenya
Twitter : https://twitter.com/cackenya